See our list of Energy events.
Save money on gas and electricity bills
Do you want to save money on your gas and electricity bills? It’s easier than ever to check you are not paying more than you need to – and we can help! Energy prices keep changing so it’s always worth checking you’re not paying too much to:
- heat your home
- get hot water
- cook your food
- switch on lights and appliances.
One quick and simple way to save money on your energy bills might be to switch to another supplier or tariff. If you have been with the same supplier for a long time, it is definitely worth checking to see if you could save money by switching to another.
We offer free one to one appointments to discuss this and many other energy issues. These include helping you to:
- find the best supplier and tariff for your needs
- switch over to the new supplier
- apply for help from special funds if you owe money to your supplier
- check whether you qualify for extra help with insulation, replacement boiler etc.
- use some simple energy efficiency measures around the home
- check you are receiving all the discounts you are entitled to, e.g. Winter Fuel Payment, Warm Home Discount
- understand more about the upcoming smart meter rollout
If you would like an appointment, you can call 0118 952 3022 or email email@example.com and ask for an Energy appointment.